**Enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk**
All entries are subject to a non-refundable booking fee, which will be stated online on a per class basis
Sunday 30th July 2023
Ravensbrook Farm, Brinkworth Road, Minety SN16 9RJ
North Wilts Saddle Club Ossie Ward Showing Horse Show
Classes are a Qualifier for SWPA (South West Ponies Association) Championships
Pre-entries only, and entries limited to 15 per class.
Ossie Ward Trophies- will be awarded to Junior and Senior Club members with most placings.
Caterer and photographer will be on site
CLASSES (for full details click link to the schedule)
Ossie ward show schedule 30 07 2023
Class 1: Best Condition & Turnout.
Class 2: Hunters & Show Hunter Ponies in hand
Class 3: Coloured Horses/ Ponies In hand
Class 4: Mountain & Moorland In Hand
Class 5: Cob/ Cob Type In hand
Class 6 : Ex – Racehorse In hand
Class 7 : Veteran in hand
Class 8: Junior Novice Handler – Horse/ Pony any type, handler age groups 5-8 & 9-13 years.
Class 9: CHAMPIONSHIP IN-HAND, 1st & 2nd FROM ABOVE INHAND CLASSES QUALIFY.
Class 10: Ridden Hunter & Show hunter ponies
Class 11: Novice Lead Rein, not to exceed 128cm – rider 8 years & under.
Class 12: Novice First Ridden – rider 12years & under.
Class 13: Ridden Coloured Horses/ Ponies
Class 14: Ridden Veteran
Class 15: Ridden Mountain & Moorland
Class 16: Ex-Racehorse Ridden
Class 17: Riding Club Horse / Pony
Class 18: CHAMPIONSHIP RIDDEN, 1ST & 2ND FROM ABOVE RIDDEN CLASSES QUALIFY.
Entry fee; NWSC Club members, £8 per class. Non-members £10 per class.
Pre-entries ONLY, closing date : Mon 24th July.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Closing date for entry, via website only, Mon 24th July – NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Pre-entries only, limited number in each class, to 15 entries.
3. Note SWPA show rules, within Show schedule Ossie ward show schedule 30 07 2023. The SWPA Championship show takes place between 31st Aug – 2nd Sept 2023
Enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk All entries are subject to a non-refundable booking fee which will be stated online on a per class basis
Terms & Conditions of Entry must be read
1) Shows and Qualifying classes at Affiliated Shows to run under the rules of the South West Pony Association’s general show rules, a copy of which can be obtained from the Secretary, Miss Charise Broad, or downloaded from their website.
2) The organisers and SWPA accept NO responsibility for any accident, loss or damage to any competitors, spectators, animals or property. It shall be a condition of entry that competitors will hold the organisers blameless and indemnify them against any loss, damage or legal proceedings.
3) The closing date for entries is Monday 24th July.
4) The right is reserved to cancel a class if there are insufficient entries.
5) Dogs must be kept on leads.
6) Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.