Hunter Trials POSTPONED to 1 Oct 17

We are really sorry that due to the very wet ground conditions, and a forecast for continued showers, it has been decided to postpone the hunter trial to Sunday 1st October from a safety point of view. Keep your fingers crossed that we finally have a dry spell of weather!

For those people who  have entered, if you cannot make the new date, and paid by BACS, then please email Rita West: rita.docker@btinternet.com and she will refund your entry fee. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you can make the new date.

We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Many thanks
Kathryn

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s