Thurs 24th June from 5.30pm
Ravensbrook Farm, Brinkworth Road, Minety SN16 9RJ
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY- the event will be run in accordance with the current rules relating to COVID-19
- Social distancing measures will be in place and must be strictly observed by all.
- If competing in two tests, between tests, rider & groom must stay close to their lorry or trailer in the field. ie. Please keep away from the arena, and please keep at least 1m away from others.
- Please park leaving a reasonable gap and sensibly allowing for access at all times.
- Please mount outside the arena and wait for the gate to the arena to be opened for you.
- ONLY 1 other person to attend with the rider.
- Unfortunately there will be no access to toilets on site on this day.
- Anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or has someone in their household who develops symptoms prior to the competition must not attend and your money will be transferred to another date.
CLASS 1. Freestyle to Music (FSM). Pick your own test from Intro, Prelim, or Novice (all 2016)
CLASS 2. BD Intro B (2008) / BD Prelim 18 ( 2002)
CLASS 3. BD Novice 28 (2008) / Elementary 42 (2008) / Medium 63 (2002)
In each class, you may enter more than one test, but it will be scored on percentage basis with the highest mark winning. If you do the same test twice, only the highest score will be counted.
Rosettes to 6th Place
To be held on a 20m x 40m all weather arena.
Entries close: via website only, Friday 18th June. – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Entry fees must be made at same time as entry – by bank transfer /or Bacs – NO EXCEPTIONS, no refunds except on presentation of Vet cert.
Times will be posted up onto the website on Tues 22nd June.
Apologies for the more stringent rules but organising these events under the COVID-19 rules is a lot more difficult than normal and takes extra time. The club relies on the goodwill of volunteers to run these events which makes it essential that entries and payments are made on time so that pre-event work can be carried out and the event itself can be run safely.
Event Secretary: Kathryn Tudor email: email@example.com
Entry Fees: £12 Members / £14 Non members
**To enter this event just complete the form below**
CLASS 1. Intro Freestyle to Music
CLASS 1. Prelim Freestyle to Music
CLASS 1. Novice Freestyle to Music
CLASS 2. Intro B (2008)
CLASS 2. Prelim 18 (2002)
CLASS 3. Novice 28 (2008)
CLASS 3. Elem 42 (2008)
CLASS 3. Medium 63 (2002)
Please Note: In the interests of safety, there is a No Smoking Policy at Ravensbrook Farm.
* Denotes NWSC Members
ENTER THIS EVENT (complete the form)
Payment will confirm your entry. Please pay by online transfer :-
Account : NWSC Sort Code : 30-98-41 Account : 01832809
Please use your name as the reference for the payment and please confirm your payment by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org