Saturday 3rd April 2021 10:00 – 14:00 ***FULL***
NWSC – Flatwork Clinic with BD Accredited trainer – Jo Lees
Large indoor arena 50x30m- by kind permission of Casey Stickland,
Parking at Forest View (Casey’s) off Queen Street, Braydon, SN16 9RL – for lorries only.
Trailers to park in layby opposite Forest View, Clive or Rita will assist with parking and stay with car / trailers, to make sure they are secure whilst you are enjoying the clinic.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY – the clinic will be run in accordance with current Covid-19 rules for the protection of everyone.
1. Closing date for entry, via website only, Monday 22nd March. Unfortunately there can be no exceptions to this. It takes time to make all the arrangements and the work is all done by volunteers many of whom have limited time.
2. Entry fees must be made at same time as entry – by bank transfer /or BACS. Again, please no exceptions. The club doesn’t have the time to chase people for payments so we operate a no payment / no entry policy. Refunds are only made on presentation of a Vet certificate.
3. Group sessions only – max 2 riders in each 45 minute lesson.
4. Rider can only be accompanied by one other person.
5. Unfortunately no toilet facilities can be made available at the current time.
6. Social distancing must be practiced at all times. This includes the paddock parking area where there is plenty of room to keep a safe distance from each other.
7. Gates to and from the parking area and to and from the arena to be opened and closed only by Rita & Clive West.
8. There will be a 15 min break between sessions, so that plenty of space between riders during the cross-over period.
Please indicate, when booking, at what level you are currently riding at home,
Apologies for the above “rules” but I am sure that you will all understand that the Club needs to do as much as it can to keep everyone safe and well.
NWSC club member – £36
Non Member – £39
(includes arena hire)
**To enter this event just complete the form below**
Leanne Harper – Norbit
Jessica Harland – Guinness
Sue Conway – Strado
Debbie Keen – Alf
Alison Auburn – Windsor Blue (Whinnie)
ENTER THIS EVENT (complete the form)
NB. Cash / cheques by closing date now only accepted for postal entries.
Payment will confirm your entry. Please pay by online transfer at the same time as making this booking :-
Account : NWSC Sort Code : 30-98-41 Account : 01832809
Please use your name as the reference for the payment and please confirm your payment by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org