Sunday 1st August 2021
Ravensbrook Farm, Brinkworth Road, Minety SN16 9RJ
North Wilts Saddle Club Ossie Ward Showing Horse Show
Classes are a Qualifier for SWPA (South West Ponies Association) Championships
Pre-entries only, and entries limited to 15 per class.
Ossie Ward Trophies- will be awarded to Junior and Senior Club members with most placings.
CLASSES (for full details click link to the schedule)
Class 1: Best Condition & Turnout.
Class 2: Hunters & Show Hunter Ponies in hand
Class 3: Coloured Horses/ Ponies In hand
Class 4: Mountain & Moorland In Hand
Class 5: Traditional Cob In hand
Class 6 : Ex – Racehorse In hand
Class 7: Lead Rein pony,
Class 8: Ridden Hunter & Show hunter ponies
Class 9 : Ridden Coloured Horses/ Ponies
Class 10: Ridden Veteran
Class 11: Ridden Mountain & Moorland
Class 12: Ex-Racehorse Ridden
Class 13: Riding Club Horse / Pony
Entry fee; NWSC Club members, £8 per class. Non-members £10 per class.
Pre-entries ONLY, closing date: Sunday 25th July 2021.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Closing date for entry, via website only, 25th July 2021 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Entry fees must be made at same time as entry – by bank transfer /or Bacs NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Pre-entries only, limited number in each class, ie 15.
4. Note SWPA show rules, within Show schedule. 2021 08 01 Ossie Ward Show schedule
**To enter this event just complete the form below**
ENTER THIS EVENT (complete the form)
Please ensure payment is made at same time as booking form is submitted, see bank details below.
Account : NWSC
Sort Code : 30-98-41
Account : 01832809
Please use your name as the reference for the payment online and please confirm your payment by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions of Entry must be read
1) Shows and Qualifying classes at Affiliated Shows to run under the rules of the South West Pony Association’s general show rules, a copy of which can be obtained from the Secretary, Miss Charise Broad, or downloaded from their website.
2) The organisers and SWPA accept NO responsibility for any accident, loss or damage to any competitors, spectators, animals or property. It shall be a condition of entry that competitors will hold the organisers blameless and indemnify them against any loss, damage or legal proceedings.
3) The closing date for entries is Sunday 25th July. Late entries will be taken subject to space being available, and will be subject to £2 surcharge.
4) The right is reserved to cancel a class if there are insufficient entries.
5) Dogs must be kept on leads.
6) Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.