Sunday 31st July 2022
Ravensbrook Farm, Brinkworth Road, Minety SN16 9RJ
North Wilts Saddle Club Ossie Ward Showing Horse Show
Classes are a Qualifier for SWPA (South West Ponies Association) Championships
Pre-entries only, and entries limited to 15 per class.
Ossie Ward Trophies- will be awarded to Junior and Senior Club members with most placings.
Caterer and photographer will be on site
CLASSES (for full details click link to the schedule)
Class 1: Best Condition & Turnout.
Class 2: Hunters & Show Hunter Ponies in hand
Class 3: Coloured Horses/ Ponies In hand
Class 4: Mountain & Moorland In Hand
Class 5: Traditional Cob In hand
Class 6 : Ex – Racehorse In hand
Class 7 : Veteran in hand
Class 8 : In -hand Championship (No pre-entry).
Class 9: Ridden Hunter & Show hunter ponies
Class 10: Ridden Coloured Horses/ Ponies
Class 11: Ridden Veteran
Class 12: Ridden Mountain & Moorland
Class 13: Ex-Racehorse Ridden
Class 14: Riding Club Horse / Pony
Class 15:Ridden Championship (No pre-entry)
Junior / Novice Ring:
Class 16: Novice in Hand Handler, 5- 8 years
Class 17: Novice in hand Handler, 9-12 years
Class 18: Novice in hand Handler, 13-18 years
Class 19: Novice lead Rein, not to exceed 128cm, 8years and under
Class 20: Novice First Ridden, 12 and under.
Class 21: Novice Junior Rider, 13-18 years.
Entry fee; NWSC Club members, £8 per class. Non-members £10 per class.
Pre-entries ONLY, closing date: Sunday 24th July 2022.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Closing date for entry, via website only, Sunday 24th July 2022 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Entry fees must be made at same time as entry – by bank transfer /or Bacs NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Pre-entries only, limited number in each class, ie 15.
4. Note SWPA show rules, within Show schedule Ossie ward schedule 31 07 2022
**To enter this event just complete the form below**
ENTER THIS EVENT (complete the form)
Please ensure payment is made at same time as booking form is submitted, see bank details below.
Account : NWSC
Sort Code : 30-98-41
Account : 01832809
Please use your name as the reference for the payment online and please confirm your payment by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions of Entry must be read
1) Shows and Qualifying classes at Affiliated Shows to run under the rules of the South West Pony Association’s general show rules, a copy of which can be obtained from the Secretary, Miss Charise Broad, or downloaded from their website.
2) The organisers and SWPA accept NO responsibility for any accident, loss or damage to any competitors, spectators, animals or property. It shall be a condition of entry that competitors will hold the organisers blameless and indemnify them against any loss, damage or legal proceedings.
3) The closing date for entries is Sunday 25th July. Late entries will be taken subject to space being available, and will be subject to £2 surcharge.
4) The right is reserved to cancel a class if there are insufficient entries.
5) Dogs must be kept on leads.
6) Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.